CCMC# 13520-L (CAN/ULC-S711.2-05, Standard for Thermal Insulation – Bead-Applied Two-Component Polyurethane Air Sealant Foam)
UltraSeal PF-200 has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification
Products that have achieved GREENGUARD Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world’s most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, helping to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure.
ASTM E-84 – Class 1
PF-600 kits have been specifically formulated for flame retardancy and conforms to the requitements of ASTM E84 as a “Class 1″ system.
Quick Curing Chemical Reaction
2-Component Kits exhibit an extremely quick curing process. Foam can be cut 2-5 minutes after dispensing. Fully cured in 1 hour.
PF-200 kits have a yield of 200 bd.ft. That is equivalent to 17 cubic feet! Kits are also fully reusable if stored properly.
PF-200 kits contain everything you need to begin. Everything is contained within one easy to carry box.
PF-200 Foam Kits are a two component polyurethane foam intended for use as a foamed-in-place air barrier sealant for air leakage control. It uses environmentally friendly propellant and contains a fire retardant.
CCMC Approved*, #13520-L, CAN/ ULC S710.1, Standard for Thermal Insulation – Bead Applied Two-Component Polyurethane Air Sealant Foam.
- Class 1, E-84
- CCMC# 13520-L
- High Density Polyurethane Foam
- Quick Curing
- All-In-One Kit
- Applies Easily
- Fills & seals various size voids in the building envelope
- Intended for use as foamed-in-place air barrier sealant for air leakage control
- Can be sprayed onto any clean, dry surface in any direction to seal and fill various size voids, deaden sound or reduce vibration
- Can be used in either interior or exterior industrial, commercial, institutional and residential settings, for both new and retrofit construction.
- Some uses include:
- cold storage
- marine / floatation
- pool / spa
- asbestos abatement
- power utilities
- radon mitigation
- Size: 200 bd.ft.
- 7’6″ gun hose assembly
- Wrench & Vaseline packets
- 8 spray nozzles
- 26 kits per pallet
- Part No.: 72002