PF-43 two component foam kits offer a slow rising foam with slow expansion and curing rates when compared to traditional foaming kits.
High Density Polyurethane Foam
PF-43 foam cures to a semi-rigid closed cell foam.
Easy to Use
PF-43 fills and seals various size voids in the building envelope.
UltraSeal® PF-43 (SR) Slow Rise is a self contained, portable two-component polyurethane foam dispensing system that utilizes a non-flammable blowing agent and requires no outside power source. The kit offers a slow rising foam with slow expansion and curing rates when compared to other “traditional” foam kits.
UltraSeal® PF-43 SR (slow rise) two-component froth systems will expand upon chemical reaction of A component and B component to a final volume that is 3 to 5 times the dispensed volume, in typical applications, and may be as much as 8 times the dispensed volume, depending on various factors such as cavity size, ambient conditions, etc. The foam will cure to a semi-rigid closed cell foam.
- Slow rise.
- High density polyurethane foam.
- Quick curing.
- All-in-one kits.
- Applies easily.
- Fills & seals various size voids in the building envelope.
- Intended for use as foamed-in-place air barrier sealant for air leakage control
- Can be sprayed onto any clean, dry surface in any direction to seal and fill various size voids, deaden sound or reduce vibration
- Can be used in either interior or exterior industrial, commercial, institutional and residential settings, for both new and retrofit construction.
- Some uses include:
- cold storage
- marine / floatation
- pool / spa
- asbestos abatement
- power utilities
- radon mitigation
- Size: 43 cubic ft.
- 15′ gun hose assembly
- Wrench & Vaseline packets
- 8 spray nozzles
- 9 kits per pallet
- Part No.: PF43SR KIT (with accessories)
- Part No.: PF43SR T/O (without accessories)